In the past year or two in my practice, I have had a pretty unique experience. I have been seeing moms before, during and after their pregnancies. And what an amazing process it's been. Moms are coming to me for treatment of their own health and balance. In that process, their health begins to improve in every way:
Mind, Body, Spirit & Emotion
They are feeling great about their bodies, their lives and what's to come.
It comes and it is a baby on the way! The moms bodies change and supporting their changes and their babies as they grow is pretty outstanding. As a healer, there is something really cool about working with the energy of mom and baby at the same time and feeling balancing occur.
Time goes by and eventually, we have a baby! I am also really pleased to share that we've had really really healthy moms and babies after delivery. Babies are nursing like champs, are happy, and extremely connected to their mommies. And the mommies, feel good, tired, of course, but they feel good.
I'm not writing to toot my own horn with all these successful mom and baby sessions, I'm writing because I want moms and moms to be to know its possible to feel really good and evolve your healing before during and after pregnancy.
So what does it take?
1. Before even thinking about getting pregnant, start taking care of yourself. That means addressing unresolved physical pain, releasing emotion and attachment, connecting to your highest self and knowing what you are really desiring.
2. Seek out support and be committed to this process of healing. That could mean working with a holistic healer, finding a moms group in your area, and doing your own internal healing work.
3. Stay committed to you throughout the pregnancy. That might sound a little bit selfish, but this little babe has its own soul. Focusing upon your healing and journey is key.
4. Make time everyday to consciously connect with that soul through conversation, music, stories, touch, meditations, or whatever else feels really good.
5. Be easy with yourself. This isn't just for mamas but for everyone. If you are doing your best, than its enough, you are enough. Be gentle to you.