The Spring season brings me much gratitude. I can't seem to get enough of the blossoms, the sounds of birds in the yard and wildlife emerging from a winter hiatus. This week I wanted to share my gratitude by listing the reasons why I do what I do.
- I am grateful for the vulnerability that healing brings people to experience
- I am grateful to have the tools to offer relief from the physical pain
- I am grateful to witness the release patterns of emotions
- I am grateful to share in the co-creation of healing energy
- I am grateful to observe the spiritual evolution that happens
- I am grateful to contribute to the alpha brain wave energy
- I am grateful to be in the presence of guides, angels, the universe and Source Energy
- I am grateful for the ripple effect that occurs from each conscious connection
- I am grateful that my work causes my own personal expansion
- I am grateful to be able to align my work with my soul purpose
- I am grateful to be part of the collective consciousness
There is so much to be grateful for, so much to express appreciation for. There are moments that I, just as any one else, gets knocked off course, takes a turn that feels out of alignment. When I'm in this space, the easiest way for me to return is through my own healing. I find the ground and sit with myself as if I am the client and I receive that powerful Universal Energy.
We ALL have access to healing and tuning into our abilities to heal will set us free. We have to kick the EGO out of the drivers seat and honor ourselves, as imperfect, perfect human beings. By doing this we can acknowledge what we need, what our bodies crave and how to heal.
Perhaps, that's what the physical life is all about. The more I think about it, the more I realize that we are merely souls within a physical body seeking to experience something wonderful and fabulous, HUMANITY. The soul is one with Source Energy. The physical body is merely the container for our soul to experience this life.
So what prevents the lightness of our soul from shining through in each and every moment of our days? It seems to me, that the gift of being human comes with the responsibility of a brain. The brain is magnificent, but it can very easily stand between our soul and our body.
The Chinese say that the mind lives in the heart. The brain holds knowledge and intellect which can serve us in a tremendous way. We must find the way to let our heart, as our mind, lead the way, be the driver and connect the soul and the body.
Once we connect the soul and the body, we can exist within humanity, wholly.